Busy Living
It has been a long while since I posted. It isn't because I haven't been writing, but working on other projects. My goal was to not let other projects keep me from my blog, but I did. I've written 2 devotions for 2 different events. I created a book of devotions for a teen girls' retreat. I did not have a free weekend from mid February until last weekend, 7 & 8 April. I enjoyed my weekend. I had yard work to catch up. Did you know I have two acres? I still have clean up to do from Hurricane Matthew and a roof to fix on a shop. It will be done before June. I have family and a son who will help with roof and has already helped with yard. No worries as I enjoy my busy living.
My favorite part of my first free weekend was my grandchildren and nephews. It was hilarious doing planks with a 7 year old and 5 year old. Mattie constantly reminded Mark, "Body straight! Don't stick your but up." Having them running and playing in my yard and laughing over a game of UNO made my Saturday perfect. Thank you Chase for being so good with the smaller children. I have wonderful great nephews.
Busy! I've found projects aren't worth the hassle if you let them interfere with friends and family. People are more important. I love it when I can sit back to chat and listen. We are created to be social and to be part of a group. So, if we are to be busy, we need to include people...
Busy living? Step back and take an hour to gaze at stars, walk or run 2 miles, play, listen, or just give a hug. Adding compassion, tears, and laughter, we continue living with our busy living...
My favorite part of my first free weekend was my grandchildren and nephews. It was hilarious doing planks with a 7 year old and 5 year old. Mattie constantly reminded Mark, "Body straight! Don't stick your but up." Having them running and playing in my yard and laughing over a game of UNO made my Saturday perfect. Thank you Chase for being so good with the smaller children. I have wonderful great nephews.
Busy! I've found projects aren't worth the hassle if you let them interfere with friends and family. People are more important. I love it when I can sit back to chat and listen. We are created to be social and to be part of a group. So, if we are to be busy, we need to include people...
Busy living? Step back and take an hour to gaze at stars, walk or run 2 miles, play, listen, or just give a hug. Adding compassion, tears, and laughter, we continue living with our busy living...
Comments
Post a Comment