Let the Beauty of God Be in Us
“Let the beauty of the Lord of our God be upon us, let
him establish the work of our hands; yes, establish the work of our hands.”
Psalms 90:17
This summer I
have enjoyed the many hummingbirds attracted to my flower garden. I haven’t been able to count how many. They are in my front yard and back yard. Without planting the seeds, watering the
plants, and nourishing the blossoms, the yard would have been void of colorful
blossoms for the hummingbirds to feed themselves.
This morning
during my morning prayer, I looked up to see a hummingbird at my window over
the flower box. I thought about the work
it took to establish a garden for the hummingbirds. It reminded me of Psalms 90. We have work to do, and I want God to be my
guide and establish the work of my hands.
Comments
Post a Comment