Mothers, Savor the Moments


This morning, I thought I would have some quiet time.  But, this special moment happened.  Autumn comes into den with a blanket and says, “I want to snuggle with you.”  The silence wasn’t broken as we snuggled under her blanket.   This special moment reminds me of those special moments with my little ones.  They wanted Mama to be close, and as I get older, I want them to be closer.  I want to share their dreams and accomplishments and listen to their ideas and hopes for the future.   I want them to talk to me and share their thoughts and fears.   As a mother, I’m always willing to break the silence of the morning for some time with my children. 

So, young mothers savor the moments of snuggling and never push them away.  The dishes, laundry, cleaning, planning, and reading will always be there, but not your little ones wanting to snuggle under the blanket in the silence of the morning.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Gift of the Light

What Christians Should Do

TAKE UP YOUR CROSS DAILY