Where Is My Mother?
Where Is My Mother?
by
Rose Ellen Kelly
I feel all alone.
Where is my Mother?
My Dear Sweet Mother,
Do you love me?
Auntie loves me with all her heart.
I love her hugs and kisses.
She takes me to school
Buys me pretty dresses
Teaches me to sing
Laughs when I'm happy
Wipes my tears away
Buys me a bike
Cheers me when I'm sad
Dear Mother, where are you?
Do you love me?
Are you saving me loving kisses?
Someone sent me some money,
Money just for little lonely me.
Someone is watching me
I wonder who could it be
Someone hangs the phone on me
Could it just be for me
I know my Auntie loves me
Dear Mother, did you send me the money?
Did you hang the phone on me?
Is it because you love me?
Bountiful is the love in my life,
My life is happiness and love, except
I love my Mother..
Where is My Mother?
Where is My Mother?
Is she feeling all alone?
Comments
Post a Comment