Faith and God in Me
Words of Jesus:
"God is Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth." John 4:24
"And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up: that whosoever believes in him should not perish, but have eternal life. For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in him should not perish but have everlasting life." John 3: 14-16
"Thou shalt love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind." Matthew 22:37
My faith is in God who sent his son as redemption for my sins. When I accepted Christ as my Savoir, there wasn't anyone to mentor me spiritually. I was a child and I was taught the laws of God. The Spirit of God was not part of my training. However, God was in me and God was directing my path. I wasn't perfect. We have free will to make our own choices, and I made a few bad choices. Then, I felt God speaking to me. He was calling me to yield everything I have to him. I argued within my spirit with the Holy Spirit because of fear. Fear of tragedy and lose controlled my thoughts until I realized that life in God's will was better than living in fear. On the day I yielded all to God, I felt a peace that can't be explained. Was I a Christian before that moment? Yes, because I believed. Finally, after I yielded all to God, I had a purpose in life. Yes, I had purpose before, but yielding to God's will gave me confidence and assurance.
When you are saved, God is in you because of your faith. I see this as God in me, all of me. Psalms 103:1 proclaims, "Praise the Lord, Oh my soul. And all that is within me praise His Holy Name." And, Jesus told the woman at the well in John 4, "They that worship God must worship in spirit and in truth." Then Jesus commands, "Love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind." (Matthew 22:37) Understand that the God of the universe wants all of you, heart, soul, and mind and only you can yield all to him.
All of you is not too much to give. You will not be giving up anything but gaining a life full of purpose. I'm just a simple Bible teacher sharing God's word. I was a co-worker with an open heart and ears to listen and encourage. Now, my faith leads me in prayer seeking new ways to serve. As long as I have God in me, I have purpose to live and serve others. This faith has carried me many miles in life. With my mind, body, and spirit, I plan to continue this journey with my Savoir.
Romans 12:1,2
I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that you present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service. And be not conformed to this world; but be you transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good, adn acceptable, and perfect, will of God.
"God is Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth." John 4:24
"And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up: that whosoever believes in him should not perish, but have eternal life. For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in him should not perish but have everlasting life." John 3: 14-16
"Thou shalt love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind." Matthew 22:37
My faith is in God who sent his son as redemption for my sins. When I accepted Christ as my Savoir, there wasn't anyone to mentor me spiritually. I was a child and I was taught the laws of God. The Spirit of God was not part of my training. However, God was in me and God was directing my path. I wasn't perfect. We have free will to make our own choices, and I made a few bad choices. Then, I felt God speaking to me. He was calling me to yield everything I have to him. I argued within my spirit with the Holy Spirit because of fear. Fear of tragedy and lose controlled my thoughts until I realized that life in God's will was better than living in fear. On the day I yielded all to God, I felt a peace that can't be explained. Was I a Christian before that moment? Yes, because I believed. Finally, after I yielded all to God, I had a purpose in life. Yes, I had purpose before, but yielding to God's will gave me confidence and assurance.
When you are saved, God is in you because of your faith. I see this as God in me, all of me. Psalms 103:1 proclaims, "Praise the Lord, Oh my soul. And all that is within me praise His Holy Name." And, Jesus told the woman at the well in John 4, "They that worship God must worship in spirit and in truth." Then Jesus commands, "Love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind." (Matthew 22:37) Understand that the God of the universe wants all of you, heart, soul, and mind and only you can yield all to him.
All of you is not too much to give. You will not be giving up anything but gaining a life full of purpose. I'm just a simple Bible teacher sharing God's word. I was a co-worker with an open heart and ears to listen and encourage. Now, my faith leads me in prayer seeking new ways to serve. As long as I have God in me, I have purpose to live and serve others. This faith has carried me many miles in life. With my mind, body, and spirit, I plan to continue this journey with my Savoir.
Romans 12:1,2
I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that you present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service. And be not conformed to this world; but be you transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good, adn acceptable, and perfect, will of God.
Comments
Post a Comment