Christ in Me
As I awake this morning, I can rejoice and be glad because I know Christ lives in me. The Christmas season is a reminder of how God the Son came to live in the flesh. He had the same temptations as all of us, but he did not sin. His advantage was that he is our righteous Savior. He lived among man. He came to teach us how to live, humbly full of the Holy Spirit.
"But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwell in you. Therefore, brethren, we are debtors, not to the flesh to live after the flesh. For if you live after the flesh, you shall die, but if you through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, you shall live. For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God. For you have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but you have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Aba, Father. The Spirit itself bears witness with our spirit that we are the children of God. And, if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together." Romans 8:11-17
Praise the Lord, as I face a new day, I know that with the spirit of God in me, I can face anything. I love my Savior, Jesus Christ, who came to give us a renewed life in him.
"And he that searches the hearts know what is the mind of the Spirit, because he makes intercession for the saints according to the will of God. And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are called according to his purpose." Romans 8:27,28
Dear sisters and brothers, I'm praying for you as I type these words. If Christ does not live in your heart, I pray that the Spirit of God will speak to your heart and you will become a child of God.
"But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwell in you. Therefore, brethren, we are debtors, not to the flesh to live after the flesh. For if you live after the flesh, you shall die, but if you through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, you shall live. For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God. For you have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but you have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Aba, Father. The Spirit itself bears witness with our spirit that we are the children of God. And, if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together." Romans 8:11-17
Praise the Lord, as I face a new day, I know that with the spirit of God in me, I can face anything. I love my Savior, Jesus Christ, who came to give us a renewed life in him.
"And he that searches the hearts know what is the mind of the Spirit, because he makes intercession for the saints according to the will of God. And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are called according to his purpose." Romans 8:27,28
Dear sisters and brothers, I'm praying for you as I type these words. If Christ does not live in your heart, I pray that the Spirit of God will speak to your heart and you will become a child of God.
Comments
Post a Comment