Keep Heart - All Will Be Well
Yesterday,
the news was all about the battle in Congress over the bill to hold up the economy
during the COVID19 pandemic. It was only
another battle between the two political parties because it is an election
year at the expense of the people. The Democrat Party is trying to hold
onto it’s old values while satisfying the radical left in the party. They look pitiful with the Speaker of the
House and the presumptive presidential nominee for the party looking old with
little spirit and mental ability. There
is so much corruption, and many are blinded by their hate of the current
president that they overlook the lies. Hate
and despair brings on the end of an individual.
It can also bring an end to our freedoms, but I have hope. My hope is in a power greater than any of
us. This is the power of love, the power
of forgiveness, and the power of unity which comes from the power of our creator. My faith leads me to believe that we will
make it through this pandemic and the next one.
My heart and faith give me confidence that all will be well.
For those who don’t believe, let me explain. Jesus, my Savoir, walked the earth during the
time of the Roman Empire. The leaders of
the Jews feared and hated Jesus. They
hated a simple man who taught love and forgiveness while the Jewish leaders
used their power to enrich themselves and speak lies to destroy others. They saw how the people flocked to Jesus
because he healed the sick, feed thousands, and claimed to be the son of
God. Now, doesn’t the Jewish leaders reflect
the actions of our leaders? The Jewish
leaders felt threatened by Jesus. If
only they had a good understanding of the prophets, they would have believed. Instead, they crucified Jesus, a man who
taught love and forgiveness. Yes, they put
Jesus to death. Death was defeated on
that bright Sunday morning, because Jesus was not in the tomb. Jesus lived and lives today. Jesus’ love continues in the hearts of those
who believe.So, it is because I believe, I can keep heart and know that all will be well. I don’t fear for what will happen today. With faith, I face each day trusting God. Instead of waking up in fear and hate, I wake up in meditation and prayer. Knowing I can’t control everything that happens today, I’m not anxious but content. At the end of the day, I don’t place blame on anyone for this natural disaster, I simply seek how I can help and encourage. I don’t toss and turn staying up all night. I pray. I sleep. I can only control what I do and how I react. I hope my actions reflect my faith and God’s love.
Now, consider how we face this day. Face it without fear but with grace. Keep your heart at peace. All things eventually come to an end and all will be well.
Keep Your Heart –
Proverbs 4: 23-26
Keep your heart
with all diligence,
For out of it spring the issues of life.
Put away from you a deceitful mouth,
And put perverse lips far from you.
Let your eyes look straight ahead,
And your eyelids look right before you.
Ponder the path of your feet,
And let all your ways be established.
For out of it spring the issues of life.
Put away from you a deceitful mouth,
And put perverse lips far from you.
Let your eyes look straight ahead,
And your eyelids look right before you.
Ponder the path of your feet,
And let all your ways be established.
Comments
Post a Comment